LATITUDE 41 LTD collects personal information in several ways when you place an order. By registering, you are consenting to the collection of your personal data. If an order is placed with us, we need to hold personal information including your name, email address, phone numbers, home address, shipping and credit/debit card billing address(es) so that we can process and fulfill your order. Card details will never be saved or shared with third parties and will only be used to process your order, using our payment partner’s systems. Additionally we may also obtain information as a result of authentication or identity checks. Sometimes we may ask for your telephone number. This number may be given to our courier for delivery services, not for any other purpose. These details allow us to process your order. For the purposes of the data Protection Act 1998 the data controller is LATITUDE 41 LTD of 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ United Kingdom.
Disclosure of Your Information
LATITUDE 41 LTD may use your personal information for the processing of orders, payments and to provide you with a personalised shopping experience. We will also use your details to fulfill and deliver your orders and manage your account. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information. Where there is a legal obligation to do so. We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy and business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If LATITUDE 41 or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
Access To Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet out costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
We may also use your personal information to send you marketing updates but only ever in accordance with your preferences (as detailed in the next section). We do not sell your details to third party marketing companies. We do collate information about site traffic, sales, wish lists, and other commercial information which we may pass on to third parties but this information does not include any information which can identify you personally.
When you register, you will be given the option to opt-out of subscribing to our regular update service, which will send you:
- Email alerts for new products, features, enhancements, special offers, contests, events of interest, and one-off marketing promotions. Such alerts may include marketing information about Latitude 41 businesses, our subsidiaries or selected business partners.
- Direct mail alerts for new products, features, enhancements, special offers, upgrade opportunities, contests, events of interest, and one-off marketing promotions. Such alerts may include marketing information about Latitude 41 businesses, our subsidiaries or selected business partners. We do not sell or otherwise pass your details to third parties for marketing purposes.
You can always unsubscribe out of any service or update to which you have subscribed, if you change your mind. Any e-mail we send you will contain an automated unsubscribe link so that you can opt-out of that particular mail. Simply follow the instructions in the e-mail.
Alternatively to opt out of direct mail service or updates, please contact Latitude 41 at firstname.lastname@example.org
If for any reason you are concerned that the personal information held by Latitude 41 is not correct, please visit the website and, after logging into the site using the “Sign In” menu on the home page, your personal information will be made available for review and change in the “My Account” section. Only you or, upon your request, Latitude 41, may access your personal data from the website using your password and User ID.
Information can be changed online within your Account, Billing Details, Shipping Details, and Email Preferences. If you prefer, you may contact us by email at email@example.com and we will amend your personal details.